INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Pursuant to Act 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (the ‘LSSICE’), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, (the General Data Protection Regulation, or ‘GDPR’) and Act 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (the ‘LOPDGDD’), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use non-essential cookies, before they browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flashcookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to deliver proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the web server is enabled to recall some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products of greatest interest to the user, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU Directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical and advertising & affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these cookies enable users to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there.
- Analytical cookies are those that allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of website activity, application or platform and for the preparation of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data as to usage by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as published content or frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about user preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the most effective management of any advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: those set by social media platforms in services to enable you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent data stored on them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
ACCORDING TO STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored on the terminal device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie owner, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DIRECTSALUD, S.L.U. is the Controller of the Data Subject’s personal data, and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), therefore providing the following processing information:
Processing purposes: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
Legitimate basis for processing: by consent of the data subject (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data disclosure: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data, and of restriction of or objection to the processing thereof.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that processing does not comply with the applicable regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
DIRECTSALUD, S.L.U. Calle Rocafort, 252, Entresuelo 2 – 08029 Barcelona, Barcelona. E-mail: email@example.com
You can allow, block, or delete cookies that are installed on your system by managing the browser settings that are installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your system.
The following links provide access to the settings of the most common browsers, which allow you to accept, enable or disable cookies: